PRIMETIME | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
"Luxurious crewed catamaran seeks adventurous guests for an unparalleled experience around one of the most untouched sailing areas in the world."
Lagoon 620 - 4 Cabins (4 double) Singapore - East Malaysia - Anambas Archipelago - Philippines From € 22000 to € 25000 per week
- Length18.9 m
- # Crew5
- Year2012 (2019 Refit)
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Crewed
PRIMETIME crews will offer for the luxury oriented connoisseur – Sailor, Diver and Keep reading...
About the yacht
PRIMETIME is a glorious Lagoon 620 catamaran designed to sleep up to 8 passengers in the utmost comfort. Specially designed for duration charters, her shallow draft allows you to cruise over the underwater fields of coral effortlessly, allowing you to be closer to the white powder sand beaches.
One of the main highlights of PRIMETIME is the spacious cockpit, and her illuminated salon and luxurious cabins. The flybridge is welcoming and versatile, perfect for entertaining guests. It boasts a wonderful sunbathing space on the trampolines and deck. PRIMETIME is a large ergonomically designed yacht charter vessel and the ideal choice for a sailing, diving and adventurous vacation.
PRIMETIME provides full scuba dive equipment, which provides no fuss when organising a dive. PRIMETIME offers excellent diving services to let you have an unforgettable experience in diving. Be lowered into the water via the hydraulic dive platform or just dive into the sea from the starboard transom. The hydraulic platform picks you right out of the water when you are ready to come back onboard. Having your dive centre onboard means you have access to many incredible dive sites to explore wildlife filled waters.
Check out Boatbookings specially tailored 8 day itinerary for this Lagoon 620.
Minimum yacht charter duration
- 7 days.
Charter yacht location
Summer (Jul.-Nov. 2019) East Malaysia OR Anambas Archipelago
Winter (Feb. – May 2020) The Philippines
- 4 double cabins with queen size beds,
- 1 cabin with 2 single bunk beds for crew.
All cabins have en suite bathrooms.
- The Yacht and onboard facilities
- 5 Crews: 1 skipper + 4 crews
- 1 round trip of airport pickup / drop-off for upto 10 guests ? 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week ? Water toys
- Snorkeling gears (Spectra Trufit Mask, Spectra Dry Snorkel, Delta Short Booty 3mm, Jet Sport Fin)
- 2 Kayaks & 2 stand-up paddle-boards
- Scuba Dive equipment (for guests with Dive certificates only): Compressed air and Nitrox Service:
10xTanks 11.2L; 2xTanks at 13.2L; 1 x 2kg Weights
- Insurance of the yacht
- End Cleaning
- All local taxes & VAT
Price does not include
- Food & beverages
- Cruising Permit if applied
- Diesel, fuel and water
- Traveling and medical insurance, Cancellation and curtailment insurance
- Other not-mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services (we can arrange with 10% service
- Crew Gratuities at charterer’s discretion (typically 5-15% of the charter rate for the whole crew)
Scuba Dive Equipment for Rent (per piece per day)
- Dive –X Piranha P1, 11kg : EUR 70.00
- Scubapro MK 25 Eva S600/R195: EUR 18.00
- Tropical 2.3mm wetsuit long sleeve: EUR 7.00
- Scubapro Equator BCD: EUR 15.00
- Dive Computer Mares Nemo Wide: EUR 18.00
- Dive Light: EUR 9.00
- Safety Sausage: EUR 6.00
- Full set combo: EUR 65.00
- An Advance Provisioning Allowance of 25% of the charter fee will be collected before departure to cover those costs. Any balance will be returned to the client after the charter.
- 50% to confirm, balance 2 months before charter,
- Any further payments made at marina,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 22000 per week
High Season: € 25000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Anambas Islands