AT LAST | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"Numerous repeat clients aboard make AT LAST a proven excellent choice for charters in the Bahamas and Caribbean."
145 Heesen - 5 Staterooms - Caribbean - St. Maarten - St. Barths - Tortola From $ 120000 to $ 147500 per week
- Length44.17 m
- # Crew8
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year1990 (2014 refit)
- Cruising Speed14
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2x2735HP
- Fuel Consumption110
- Crew Type Crewed
AT LAST features a full beam Owners Suite is located on the main deck forward with centerline king size bed and offers a panoramic view or complete privacy with custom, fitted electric blinds. Comfortable seating, desk, two walk in closets and full entertainment system complete the area. The master bath features 2 sinks, a large Jacuzzi and huge shower with rain shower overhead and 3 wall fitted shower heads. Keep reading...
Positioned on the lower of AT LAST are four spacious guest staterooms: 1 King, 2 Queens and 1 Twin with additional Pullman berth, the doubles have ensuite bathrooms with showers and the master has a Jacuzzi tub with shower.
The semi circular lobby on the lower deck of AT LAST offers refrigerator drawers for the guest convenience. The lobby is also the base of an elegant central winding staircase that connects all three decks. On the main deck, the staircase subtly divides the octagonal shaped main salon from the dining area and continues up to the bridge deck and sky lounge.
AT LAST has a stylish yet cozy skylounge, perfect for relaxing and recounting memories of the day. Here is a full wet bar with stools, comfortable seating and sliding doors with access to the aft deck dining and seating area.
Up one further level on AT LAST is the spacious sun deck with Jacuzzi, ample lounging space, BBQ, bar, lounging and yet another table and chairs to seat up to 10 guests. AT LAST has a 35 towed tender, amazing toys, VSAT and WiFi and is based in Nassau.
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: 4 Double, 1 Twin
- Bed configuration: 1 Pullman, 2 King, 2 Queen, 2 Single
- Number of guests: 11
- 35 Scout tender - brand new 2014
- 18 Novurania 550DL - 5.5m w/Yamaha 115 HP Outboard - 10 PAX
- Towed tender 35-37 ft. tbd
- 36 Water Slide from Flybridge to water level
- Wave runners: (4) Kawasaki high performance STX15F
- Sea Doo underwater scooters (3): new 2014
- (4) Water ski sets
- OBrien Wakeboard and CBC Wakeboard
- OBrien Junior water ski set
- (2) Paddle boards
- (6) Donuts, towed toys and 5 person Hot Dog
- (4) Sea kayaks -- 2 single seat, 2 double seat
- (18) Scuba dive sets - color coded dive tanks (new fall 2012)
- Bauer dive compressor + tank bank
- Brownies 3rd lung
- Snorkeling equipment in all sizes
- Large assortment wet suits, spray guards and goggles
- Assorted Fishing Rods/Reels for deep drop and game-fishing and salt water fly fishing
- Board games and Jig Saw puzzles
-Scuba diving instruction and resort course available
Internet, GPS, Jetski, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ What`s up Herb! Being on the At Last was one of the best experiences of my life. Compliments to the crew especially Shane Insane, Johnny Squid and Sir James!! Hope all is well!! ”
“ I want to thank the crew for making our vacation so amazing. Each and every one of us so enjoyed it so much! As we`re venturing into our new yachting vacations, we realize that it`s not really about the vessel itself, it`s the crew that makes our ti...[more] ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 120000 per week
High Season: $ 147500 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Gustavia,Virgin Islands
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Simpson Bay
- St Thomas
- Leeward Islands
- Virgin Islands
- Caribbean Sea